- EV SSL Certificate: Les Mielles Golf & Country Club holds a Digicert Extended Validation SSL Certificate which means that customer information is 100% secure. When browsing Les Mielles Golf & Country Club customers get a green bar in EV-enabled browser, along with the Trusted Green Padlock whenever they are on the site. The SSL certificate protects customer’s data in transit between users and the websites they are connected to!
- Les Mielles Golf & Country Club holds an SSL Certificate that has been issued by Digicert. The verification and validation of Les Mielles Golf & Country Club and www.lesmielles.com has been done in accordance with the Extended Validation guidelines laid out by the CA/Browser Forum. SSL certificates protect data in transit between users and the websites they are connected to.
- Les Mielles Golf & Country Club provides for the security of their users by enabling the encryption of data transmitted between Les Mielles Golf & Country Club and your browser during an SSL/TLS encrypted session (look for the padlock). Les Mielles Golf & Country Club holds a website identity assurance warranty of $1,000,000 subject to the Relying Party Agreement.
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption.
- Les Mielles Golf & Country Club agree not to divulge your personal information to third parties without written prior permission.
- By registering with www.lesmielles.com you are automatically signed up to our mailing list. To opt out of this, please email email@example.com requesting to be removed.
What are the main difference between http:// and https:// Websites?
- The main difference between http:// and https:// is all about keeping customers **SECURE**.
- HTTP stands for HyperText Transport Protocol, Which is just a way for information to be passed back and forth between web servers and clients. The important thing is the letter S which makes the difference between HTTP and HTTPS.
- The S stands for "Secure". If the web address begins with https://, this basically means your computer is talking to the website in a secure code that no one can eavesdrop on!
- But when you visit a website or webpage, and look at the address in the web browser and it begins with: http:// the website is "Not Secure" It's therefore possible for someone to "eavesdrop" on your computer's conversation with that website and if you fill out a form on the website, someone might see the information you send to that site!
- The EV SSL Certificate that Les Mielles Golf & Country Club holds means that customer's information is at all time 100% Secure when browsing our Les Mielles Golf & Country Club site!
Les Mielles Golf & Country Club- Secure Payment Gateway Options: Elavon 3D Secure Multi-Currency Payment Gateway
Visa, MasterCard, Electron, Maestro, Solo and Diners Club
Our Elavon Payment Gateway provides Customers with a Multi-Currency Payment Solution. The Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) converts international card purchases to the cardholder’s home currency at the time of sale. This way customers know exactly how much they are spending in their home currency; eliminating any unpleasant surprises when their card statement arrives.
Elavon Merchant Services is Les Mielles Golf & Country Club's primary payment gateway. If your Card Type does Not Support 3D Secure Payments you might Not be able to complete your payment with this payment gateway. Please select our alternative WorldPay Merchant Services Secure Payment Gateway service!
WorldPay Merchant Services - Secure Payment Gateway
MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, JCB, V.me by Visa
Les Mielles Golf & Country Club’s alternative Secure Payment Gateway is WorldPay. WorldPay Secure Payment Gateway supports a greater range of Card Types and is not solely restricted to 3D Secure Card Payments. If you are unsure as to whether your Debit/Credit Card supports 3D Secure then you must select our WorldPay Secure Payment Gateway!
PayPay Merchant Services
PayPal Merchant Service gateway is only offered for payments of £100 or less. If you wish to use PayPal for purchases over £100 please contact a member of our Customer Services team.