Playing guidelines for 'Your Smile Jersey' Golf League
- All matches will be played off 3/4 of the difference in handicaps
Captains are to collect green fees from players and pay them to the booking office before a match begins.
For examples: £8.50 per player for course members unless they are 5/7 day members of the course. £16 for non-member green fees
- Results sheets should be signed by both captains and placed in the Golf Society League Folder.
- Handicap lists should be updated and maintained.
- Players holding more than one society handicap must play off the lowest handicap.
- If a society does not operate a managed handicap system, an exact offical handicap -1 shot may be used.
- Players may not choose their preferred handicap